Attention Smokers: These Foods Will Flush Out Nicotine From Your Body
These foods can help you flush out the nicotine and other toxins from the body:
1. Water: water is the drink of life. Water flushes out the toxins from the body through your skin. Also, nicotine dehydrates the body, so you need water to re-hydrate the body, 8-12 cups of water is the recommended dose of water daily.
2. Broccoli: broccoli contains high levels of vitamins B5 and C, and the broccoli protects the lungs from damage.
3. Spinach: spinach makes tobacco tastes bad, and it also is rich in vitamins and folic acid.
4. Dry herbs: dry herbs reduce nicotine in the body, and they are rich in vitamins A and E.
5. Berries: berries flush out harmful toxins in the body.